Wednesday, Dec. 26 2012 12:26PM
City facility closings and reduced hours for upcoming holidays
Lee’s Summit City Hall and Lee’s Summit Municipal Court will be closed Dec. 24 and Dec. 25, and on Jan. 1, 2013 in observance of the holidays.
The Resource Recovery Park, the South Recycling Center and the North Recycling Center holiday hours: Closed to the public on Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
Lee’s Summit Parks and Recreation holiday hours:
• Main Office: Closed Dec. 24 and 25 and Jan. 1.
• Legacy Park Community Center will close at 4 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 31 and Jan. 1. LPCC will be closed on Dec. 25.
• Gamber Center will close at 4 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 31 and Jan. 1. Gamber Center will be closed on Dec. 25.
• Harris Park Community Center will be closed Dec. 25. Open Gym Hours: 12-4 p.m. on Dec. 24, 26 and 31 and Jan. 1 and 12-3 p.m. on Dec. 27 and 28.
• Animal Control Facility holiday hours: Closed to the public Dec. 24 and 25 and Jan. 1. To request the services of an Animal Control Officer, call 816-969-1640 or 816-969-7390.
Essential public safety services, such as police and fire protection, will not be impacted by the holidays.