Tuesday, Jan. 15 2013 10:33AM
Critical food violations found by the health department
Jackson County health code violations for the week of Jan. 7
305 NE Todd George
• Critical violation 2-301.14: Employee was observed handling raw meat with bare hands, then wrapping a tray of cooked chicken without washing his hands - CORRECTED.
705 SE Melody Lane
• Critical violation 3-501.17: Pans of cooked taco meat, refried beans, and cheese sauce were not date labeled - CORRECTED.
20 NE Sycamore
• Critical violation 4-703.11: Dishwasher was not sanitizing on arrival. Primed the machine to acheive 75ppm chlorine to correct the violation.
690 NW Blue Parkway
• Critical violation 4-703.11: Wiping cloth bucket in the biscuit prep area did not have a measurable amount of quaternary sanitizing solution - CORRECTED on site.
224 NW Oldham Road
• Critical violation 7-102.11: Chemical bottles in the kitchen were found unlabled with common name of materials. Working containers used for storing poisonous or toxic materials such as cleaners and sanitizers taken from bulk supplies shall be clearly and individually identified with the common name of the material - CORRECTED on site.
SUMMIT HICKORY PIT BBQ
1012 SE Blue Pkwy.
• Critical violation 5-203.14: Sprayer hose next to ware washing machine hangs below the sink flood rim - CORRECTED on site.