54TH STREET BAR & GRILL
815 SE Third St.
• Critical violation 4-703.11: No sanitizer detected in a number of wiping cloth buckets (repeat).
ARBY'S ROAST BEEF NO. 7199
1027 NE Rice Rd.
• Critical violation 6-501.111: Rodent feces were found in a container of unused utensils on the clean equipment shelf - CORRECTED.
1051 SE Century Drive
• Critical violation 3-201.11: Individual containers of chicken salad did not have any labeling information - these items were pulled.
400 S Douglas
• Critical violation 4-703.11: No sanitizer detected in wiping cloth bucket on front line - CORRECTED.
628 NE 291 Hwy.
• Critical violation 4-703.11: No sanitizer detected in wiping cloth buckets (0 ppm. quart). It was discovered that the dispenser is not producing a mix with the proper concentration of sanitizer. Operator will mix solution manually until the unit is repaired. This process was done with the inspector to insure proper mix was made. CORRECTED.
917 NE Woods Chapel
• Critical violation 3-501.17: Several pans of prepared, ready to eat, potentially hazardous foods were not date labeled - CORRECTED.
NEW CHINA BUFFET
711 SE 291 Hwy
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Raw meat observed above ready to eat food in the reach-in cooler.
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Tray of eggrolls prepared with potentially hazardous food, a pan of cooked noodles, and a flat of shell eggs observed in the kitchen under no form of temperature control. All of these items were between 59°F and 70°F for more than 2 hours. Operator discarded these items. Several potentially hazardous foods on the buffet were not 135°F or above (sesame chicken 111°F, egg rolls 98°F, among others).
• Critical violation 3-501.19: Operator is using time as a control on several pans of sushi but not documenting their procedures. Inspector reviewed proper time labeling and documentation procedures with these items.
419 Ward Rd.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Chemical cleaner spray bottle was stored on food can rack - CORRECTED on site.
THE FIG TREE CAFÉ & BAKERY
817 NE Rice Rd.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Bucket of sanitizer water was sitting on top of a block of chocolate - COIRRECTED on site