MINT ASIAN CAFÉ AND SUSHI
1209 NE Rice Rd.
• Critical violation 4-703.11: There was no detectable sanitizer in the final rinse of the dishwashing machine. It was discovered the sanitizer line had fallen out of the dishwashing machine. Once replaced, the final rinse tested at 75 ppm chlorine. CORRECTED.
104 SE Third St.
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Various potentially hazardous foods, including gravy, chili, and ham and beans, in the lunch steam table were 94-128°F. They were discarded.
405 N Blue Pkwy.
• Critical violation 2-102.11: Manager explained to inspector that dishes are sometimes dried with towels instead of air drying. Manager must explain correct procedures for cleaning and sanitizing utensils and food contact surfaces. Inspector explained to manager the proper procedure for drying food contact surface of equipment - CORRECTED on site.
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Raw beef was stored directly above cooked italian sausage crumbles in the pizza make table cooler - CORRECTED on site.
506 J SE 291 Hwy.
• Critical violation 3-501.17: Containers of ready-to-eat pasta and chicken strips in reach-in and walk-in coolers were not labeled with a prep date or a 7 day discard date. CORRECTED.
TEMP STOP NO.108
100 SE Todd George Pkwy.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Box of candy bars and cheese-its were stored directly on top of cases of antifreeze and motor oil - CORRECTED on site.
YOUNG’S CHINESE & SUSHI
601 A NE Woods Chapel Rd.
• Critical violation 2-401.11: Employee drink with out lid was observed on cooking station - CORRECTED on site.
• Critical violation 3-302.11: 1. Raw chicken wings were stored directly above fresh broccoli in walk-in cooler. 2. Raw fish was stored directly next to case of fresh broccoli in walk-in cooler - Both 1 & 2 CORRECTED on site.
• Critical violation 7-102.11: Bottle of chemical cleaner taken from bulk supply was not labeled with common name of material - CORRECTED on site.