Thursday, Feb. 14 2013 2:46PM
Critical food violations found by the health department
MCALISTER’S DELI NO.414
910 NW Blue Pkwy
• Critical violation 4-703.11: The three-compartment sink sanitizer dispenser solution contained less than 150 ppm. quaternary ammonium. The dispenser nozzle was changed and then the solution tested at 300 ppm. quaternary ammonium. CORRECTED.
OUR LADY OF THE PRESENTATION SCHOOL
150 NW Murray
• Critical violation 3-301.11: Employee observed handling ready to eat sandwiches with bare hands - CORRECTED.
• Critical violation 5-103.11: The hot water coming out of all the sinks was 61 F. Hot water of 110 F or above must be available for use at all times.
300 SE Third St.
• Critical violation 2-301.14: Employee was observed changing single use gloves without washing hands before putting on new gloves - CORRECTED on site.
• Critical violation 2-401.11: Couple of employee drinks were observed without lid and staws - CORRECTED on site
WESTSIDE GRILL AND BAR
221 S 291 Hwy.
• Critical violation 4-703.11: Dishmachine did not have a measurable amount of chlorine sanitizer. Establishment repaired dishmachine during inspection - CORRECTED on site.
• Critical violation 7-102.11: Chemical cleaner spray bottle was not labeled with common name of material - CORRECTED on site.
410 SE 291 Hwy.
• Critical violation 3-501.17: A number of pans of prepared, ready to eat potentially hazardous foods in the walk-in cooler were not date labeled - CORRECTED.
825 NE Lakewood Blvd.
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Raw shell eggs observed above ready to eat food in reach-in cooler - CORRECTED.
• Critical violation 3-501.17: Several containers of ready to eat salads were not date labeled - CORRECTED.
810 ZONE SPORTS BAR
1672 NW Chipman Rd.
• Critical violation 4-703.11: No sanitizer detected in bar dish machine final rinse. CORRECTED, concentrate container was replaced, machine was primed and retested at 75 ppm. chlorine.
CASEY’S GENERAL STORE
1800 NE Langsford
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Cleaning chemical bottle was stored on top of the ice machine - CORRECTED.
209 SW Greenwich Dr.
• Critical violation 2-401.11: Employee food observed on the rolling rack by the three compartment sink.
547 Melody Ln.
• Critical violation 4-601.11: There is a large amount of build-up in the soda machine nozzles (repeat).
• Critical violation 6-501.111: Live cockroach activity was observed today in the following areas: wall between freezer and hand sink in the dish/prep area, floor by water heater, mechanical area under soda machine in dish/prep area, and beverage storage shelf under prep table in dish/prep area - repeat critical violation. Numerous small holes were observed in the walls - fill. Wall between hand washing sink and freezers in prep/dish area is not sealed properly.
903 W Chipman
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Chemical cleaner spray bottle was stored directly next to single use disposal towels near designated hand sink - CORRECTED on site