1000 NE Sam Walton Ln.
• Critical violation 6-501.111: Rodent droppings were observed in several areas near water softener by dry food storage area.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Chemical cleaner was stored directly above single-use disposable gloves at designated hand sink in deli kitchen - CORRECTED on site.
190 NE Tudor Rd.
• Critical violation 7-204.11: No sanitizer detected in wiping cloth buckets or three compartment sink (0 ppm quat) - repeat.
BLEACHERS BAR & GRILL
• Critical violation 7-202.12: Can of non-commercial insect fogger was found on chemical storage shelf - CORRECTED.
COSENTINO’S PRICE CHOPPER
937 NE Woods Chapel Rd.
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Various smoked meats in the meat department hot holding unit were not 135°F or above - REPEAT (ham 114°F, pork tenderloin 100°F, chicken 108°F). These items were in the hot holding unit for less than an hour, inspector allowed them to reheat these items to 165°F.
• Critical violation 4-703.11: Warewashing machine in the kitchen is not rinsing at a high enough temperature to sanitize according to a 160°F thermolabel test.
115 SE 291 Hwy.
• Critical violation 2-401.11: Drink container with a lid but no straw observed in the back prep area - CORRECTED.
400 NW Murray
• Critical violation 2-401.11: Personal beverage containers with a lid but no straw were observed in the kitchen - CORRECTED.
FREEB!RDS WORLD BURRITO
860 NW Blue Pkwy.
• Critical violation 3-501.14: Black bean stock in large bucket covered in foil in walk-in cooler found at 89°F after five hours of cooling; did not meet 2 hour cooling to 70°F - CORRECTED.
1008 SE Blue Pkwy.
• Critical violation 7-102.11: Toxic chemicals stored in incorrectly labeled containers - CORRECTED.
900 NE Langford Rd.
• Critical violation 4-202.11: Ice bucket observed to be damaged at base; manager disposed of unit during inspection - CORRECTED.
809 NE Lakewood Blvd.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: A chemical spray bottle was observed on top of the ice machine - CORRECTED.
1001 NW Chipman Rd.
• Critical violation 3-501.16: There were raw shelled eggs on the chef line stored on ice with an internal temperature of 66°F. These had been out for less than 3 hours and were immediately placed in cooler and cooled to 41°F. (RE-INSPECTION REQUIRED)
• Critical violation 7-201.11: There were bottles of chemical disinfecting spray and furniture polish stored directly next to and above single use items- CORRECTED on site.
601 NW Blue Pkwy.
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Raw shelled eggs were stored directly above ready-to-eat food in cook’s reach-in cooler- CORRECTED on site.
• Critical violation 3-701.11: Raw shrimp tail was found inside of bulk food storage bin. DISCARDED. CORRECTED- on site.
1000 NE Sam Walton Ln.
• Critical violation 5-203.14: On the threaded faucet for the mop sink with a hose connected, backflow preventer was in disrepair. Hose was removed from faucet, however reinspection is required since backflow preventer is broken.
3532 SW Market
• Critical violation 6-501.111: Rodent feces observed in cabinet under the soda machine and behind the fax machine on the front line. Several coffee creamer containers were gnawed into; these were discarded at time of inspection.
SUMMIT GRILL AND BAR
4835 NE Lakewood Way
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Raw fish and chicken were placed directly above ready-to-eat food in cook’s line reach-in cooler- CORRECTED on site.
330 SW Ward
• Critical violation 7-201.11: There were food storage containers and single use plates and cups stored directly next to and under chemical detergents and pesticides in the storage room downstairs- CORRECTED on site.