690 NW Blue Parkway
• Critical violation 2-401.11: There were multiple drink containers without lids and straws in food prep area. (Repeat)
• Critical violation 4-601.11: There was debris build-up on the interior of the tall raw chicken reach-in cooler. (Repeat). There was food debris observed on several pans on the clean pan shelf. There was debris accumulation on the clean equipment rack near 3 compartment sink.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Several chemical bottles found above food and single service use items and on dry food storage rack- CORRECTED. (Repeat)
CHILI’S GRILL & BAR
1688 NW Chipman
• Critical violation 2-301.14: The dishwasher was observed handling clean dishes directly after handling dirty dishes without handwashing- CORRECTED.
436 SW Ward
• Critical violation 7-202.12: Non-commercial grade can of pesticide was found in kitchen. DISCARDED. CORRECTED.
634 NE 291 Hwy
• Critical violation 3-202.15: There were several badly dented cans in the retail area. These were pulled from the shelves to be discarded- CORRECTED.
498 S 291 Hwy.
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Unopened bag of meat sauce in steam table tray was 119°F with thermocouple. Per manager, it had been out less than 2 hours. The bag was placed back in water bath to reheat to 165°F, then will be maintained at 135°F or above. Discussed only having one bag item in steam table bin at a time in order to ensure proper hot holding temperature.
• Critical violation 3-501.19: There were two pizzas sitting on the counter with no temperature control. The manager stated they were using a 4 hour time control. There was no time logged or marked. These food items were DISCARDED.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: There were chemical spray bottles stored with single service use items below prep table and in dry storage area- CORRECTED.
HOULIHAN’S RESTAURANT AND BAR
625 NW Murray Road
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Raw chicken was observed above spin dip and cooked chicken in the walk-in cooler. Raw ground beef was observed above raw fish in a prep cooler on the cook’s line. CORRECTED.
MEADOW LANE ELEMENTARY
1421 N Independence
• Critical violation 4-703.11: The dishwasher was not rinsing at a high enough temperature to sanitize as indicated by 160°F thermolabel.
PLEASANT LEA MIDDLE SCHOOL
630 SW Persels
• Critical violation 4-703.11: The dishwashing machine did not reach 160 F during rinse cycle as indicated by thermolabel.
300 SW Blue Parkway
• Critical violation 3-501.17: There were multiple containers of prepared, ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous food without labels or mislabeled dates in the walk-in coolers for the kitchen, deli, and salad bar prep area- CORRECTED.
1702 NW Chipman
• Critical violation 4-703.11: No measurable sanitizer was detected in the wiping cloth solution at the Turbo Chef oven. CORRECTED during inspection.