GAS MART USA
5050 NW Lakewood Way
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Chemical sanitizer spray bottle was stored directly next to coffee filters in cabinet below coffee station- CORRECTED
P.O. Box 577
• Critical violation 2-401.11: There was a drink container without a lid in the food prep area. Employee beverage containers need to have a lid and a straw- CORRECTED.
• Critical violation 3-202.15: There were several badly, dented cans on the can storage shelves in the kitchen and dry food storage area. Cans were collected and DISCARDED. CORRECTED.
1690 NW Chipman
• Critical violation 2-301.14: The person washing dishes was observed handling clean dishes directly after contact with soiled dishes/utensils without washing hands inbetween- CORRECTED.
LAKEWOOD OAKS GOLF CLUB
651 NE St. Andrew’s Circle
• Critical violation 2-401.11: There was a can of soda on the prep food table. Employee beverage containers should have a lid and a straw- CORRECTED.
LEE’S SUMMIT MEDICAL CENTER
2200 SE Blue Pkwy.
• Critical violation 5-103.11: The hot water at the hand sinks was 96°F and the hot water at the three-compartment sink was 106°F. Hot water of 110°F or above must be available at all times at all sinks.
995 NE Rice Road
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Glass cleaner spray bottle was stored directly next to single-use chopsticks- CORRECTED.
• Critical violation 7-202.12: Non-commercial pesticide spray bottle was found in kitchen near exterior back door. Pesticide was DISCARDED. CORRECTED.
NEW CHINA 88
514 SE Melody Ln.
• Critical violation 3-501.17: There were multiple containers of prepared, ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous food that were being kept for longer than 24 hours in the walk-in cooler without date marking- CORRECTED.
927 NE Woods Chapel
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Raw egg mixture was found to be 51°F with thermocouple in top part of prep table cooler. The raw egg mixture being held in the cooler was found to be 38°F with thermocouple. The 51°F mixture had been out of the cooler for less than 1 hour, and was placed back into the cooler in order to reach a temperature of 41°F or lower.
3504 SW Market
• Critical violation 7-201.11: There were chemical disinfectant and sanitizer spray bottles stored directly next to single-service use items in far left cabinet of bar area- CORRECTED.
PRESTO No. 1623
909 NW Chipman
• Critical violation 3-501.16: There were several sandwiches being held in a counter-top hot holding cabinet with a thermometer that read 120°F. Internal temperature of cheddar and ham sandwich was 115°F with thermocouple. Chicken and Swiss sandwich had an internal temperature of 96°F, as indicated with thermocouple. Per manager, food had been in cabinet for less than 1 hour. However, manager decided to DISCARD all of the food in hot holding cabinet as there are no other warming units to ensure food maintains a temperature of 135°F or above after being reheated to 165°F.
• Critical violation 7-301.11: There were multiple containers of motor oil fluid stored above and next to food items in dry storage area- CORRECTED.
800 NE Woods Chapel Rd.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Single-use plastic containers for hot dogs were directly next to and below anti-freeze bottles and spray chemical cleaner bottles. These containers were DISCARDED- CORRECTED.
• Critical violation 7-203.11: Boxes previously used to transport anti-freeze/coolant were being used to store individual, unwrapped sugar packets in cabinet below beverage area counter. The boxes were DISCARDED- CORRECTED.
WESTSIDE GRILL AND BAR
221 S 291 Hwy.
• Critical violation 6-501.111: Numerous rodent feces was found in various areas of the kitchen and bar.
JACK IN THE BOX
951 NE Sam Walton Lane
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Eggs were 70°F and ham was 64°F in containers on a counter next to the back fryer and they were under no form of temperature control. They were discarded.
THE FIG TREE CAFÉ & BAKERY
817 NE Rice Rd.
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Fully cooked turkey bacon was stored directly next to ground beef in walk-in cooler - CORRECTED on site.