BUFFALO WILD WINGS GRILL AND BAR
1806 NW Chipman
• Critical violation 2-401.11: Personal beverage containers (water bottles) were observed in the cook’s line reach-in cooler and in the walk-in coolers - CORRECTED, manager discarded the bottles. Drink containers in food preparation areas must be equipped with a lid and a straw.
235 SE Main
• Critical violation 3-501.17: Numerous refrigerated ready to eat potentially hazardous foods were not date labeled. This was corrected at time of inspection by the cook and the manager by writing the correct dates on these food containers.
• Critical violation 3-501.18: Container holding seafood dip was labeled with a prepared on date of 3/13 - DISCARDED. Ready to eat potentially hazardous foods must be discarded if not consumed within 7 days from the date of preparation.
JERRY’S BAIT SHOP
302 Main Street
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Various potentially hazardous foods in the walk-in cooler were not 41°F or below. Ambient air thermometer was reading 52°F. Internal temperatures were as follows: raw chicken 50°F, shell eggs 48°F, cooked chicken 47°F, and mozzarella cheese 49°F - 50°F. All were discarded. Potentially hazardous foods must be held at 41°F or below or 135°F or above.
• Critical violation 3-501.18: Container of ranch dressing that was prepared on site was labeled with a prepared on date of 3/20. DISCARDED. Ready to eat potentially hazardous foods must discarded if not used within 7 calendar days from date of preparation.
LEE’S SUMMIT HIGH SCHOOL
400 SW Blue Parkway
• Critical violation 2-401.11: There were multiple employee coffee mugs with lids on a prep table area. All employee beverage containers should have a lid and a straw to prevent contamination. The beverage containers were removed to an employee locker area. CORRECTED.
• Critical violation 7-102.11: There was an unlabeled chemical spray bottle found in cabinet under handsink on main kitchen line. Working containers used for storing poisonous or toxic materials such as cleaners and sanitizers taken from bulk supplies should be clearly and individually identified with the common name of the material. The unlabeled spray bottle was DISCARDED. CORRECTED.
280 SW Blue Pkwy.
• Critical violation 3-501.17: There were multiple containers of prepared ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous food kept for more than 24 hours without date marking in the reach-in cooler in the kitchen and walk-in cooler. Refrigerated, ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous food prepared and held refrigerated for more than 24 hours should be clearly marked at time of preparation to indicate date prepared or discarded (7 calendar days). CORRECTED with preparation date marking.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: There were spray cans of foam caulking material and paint stored directly next to and above food on dry storage shelf. Poisonous or toxic materials should be separated by spacing or partitioning or located below and not directly next to or above food, equipment, utensils, linens, and single-service or single-use articles. CORRECTED by moving spray cans to lowest shelf without any food items.
MICHAELS LAKEWOOD PUB
811 NE Lakewood Blvd.
• Critical violation 6-501.111: There were several mouse droppings observed in all of the cabinets in bar area being used to store chemical bottles and various other boxes of items, including single-service use items. No pest control or trapping devices are being used by the establishment aside from chemical spray for insects. The presence of rodents, and other pests shall be controlled to minimize their presence on the premises by routinely inspecting the premises for evidence of pests, and using methods to control these pests, while eliminating harborage conditions.
ON THE BORDER
1800 NW Chipman Rd.
• Critical violation 3-302.11: There was a container of spoiled food found in the reach-in cooler on barline. Food was DISCARDED. CORRECTED.