AIKOU CHINESE RESTAURANT
608 NE 291 Hwy.
• Critical violation 2-401.11: Various employee cups were observed throughout the kitchen without lids and straws. Employee drinks must have a lid and a straw. (repeat). The manager corrected the violation on site.
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Raw chicken on top section of reach-in cooler was observed spilling over into a container of broccoli that was positioned next to the pan of raw chicken - CORRECTED, store raw foods in a way that will not contaminate ready to eat foods.
• Critical violation 3-501.16: 1. Eggs were stored on the counter with a temperature of 74°F. 2. Garlic in oil was stored on the cook's line with a temperature of 103°F. Potentially hazardous food must be maintained at 41°F or below. Discarded.
• Critical violation 7-207.11: Employee medicine containers were observed on the shelf in the walk-in cooler and on a shelf in the reach-in cooler above food - CORRECTED, cannot store medicine above food.
ARBY’S ROAST BEEF No. 7199
1027 NE Rice Rd.
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Roast beef on the slicer was observed at 125°F. Potentially hazardous food shall be maintained at 135°F or above. Discarded. Re-inspection Required.
• Critical violation 4-703.11: Buckets of sanitizer on the cook's line was below the required concentration. Quat sanitizers must have a concentration of 150-400 ppm.
305 NE Todd George
• Critical violation 2-401.11: Various employee cups were observed throughout the kitchen without straws. Employee drinks must have a lid and a straw. Corrected.
607 SE Oldham Pkwy.
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Eggs in the warmer had a temperature of 106°F. Discarded. Potentially hazardous foods shall be maintained at 135°F or above.
• Critical violation 4-202.11: A glass jar of cereal was cracked and broken on top of the refrigerator in the storage room. Discarded.
• Critical violation 5-203.14: There was no backflow prevention device on the water supply to a spray hose at the three compartment sink. Remove hose or install backflow prevention device.
CUSTARDS LAST STAND
111 S 291 Hwy.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: A bottle of detergent was stored next to clean utensils with clean utensils touching bottle. Poisonous or toxic materials shall be stored so they can not contaminate food, equipment, utensils, linens, and single-service and single-use articles. Corrected.
• Critical violation 7-202.12: A can of insect spray that is not approved for use in a food establishment was observed in the chemical storage area. Chemicals must be approved for use in a food establishment. Corrected.
13 SE Third St.
• Critical violation 3-501.17: There were several containers of prepared, ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous food in refrigerator for more than 24 hours without date marking. CORRECTED by labeling containers with prepared date.
705 SE Melody Lane
• Critical violation 3-501.16: One of the reach-in coolers on the cook's line was not holding a temperature of 41°F or below. Internal temperature taken on sour cream poblano sauce was 51°F. The ambient air temperature of the cooler was 54°F. The potentially hazardous foods were removed and discarded. Repair unit so potentially hazardous foods are maintained at 41°F or below
HENRY’S TEA ROOM
401 SE Douglas
• Critical violation 7-201.11: There were chemical cleaner spray bottles stored directly next to single use items in the garage storage area. CORRECTED by moving single use items to top shelf.
705 SE Melody Lane
• Critical violation 7-102.11: There was an unlabeled chemical bottle below meat slicer. CORRECTED by labeling with common name.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: There was a chemical cleaner spray bottle stored directly next to food items in back kitchen. CORRECTED by moving to separate chemical area.
321 SE Main St.
• Critical violation 7-102.11: There were several unlabeled chemical spray bottles in chemical area near kitchen. CORRECTED by labeling bottles with common name.