1160 NE Douglas
• Critical violation 2-401.11: Personal beverage container with a lid but no straw observed on shelf next to food baskets – CORRECTED. Drink containers in food preparation/storage areas must have a lid and a straw.
• Critical violation 3-501.17: Pans of cooked, ready to eat meats were not date labeled - CORRECTED. All cooked, ready to eat potentially hazardous foods held longer than 24 hours must be date labeled.
20 NE Sycamore
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Bottle of dish soap was observed next to clean pans on shelf above three compartment sink – CORRECTED. Toxic materials must be stored so they cannot contaminate clean equipment and utensils.
1100 SW Third Street
• Critical violation 4-703.11: No sanitizer was detected (0 ppm quat) in cook’s line wiping cloth bucket. It was discovered that the dispenser at the three compartment sink was not dispensing the proper amount of sanitizer. Manager discovered that a piece in the chemical line was clogged. When he unclogged it, inspector tested the sanitizer mix at 250 ppm quat. VIOLATION CORRECTED.
219 SE Main
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Reach-in cooler on cook’s line was not holding potentially hazardous foods at 41°F or below. Ambient air thermometer in this unit read 55°F. Internal temperatures taken: sour cream 57°F, ham 59°F. All phf in this unit was discarded. Corrective action: repair this unit so phf is maintained at 41°F or below.
• Critical violation 4-601.11: There is a large amount of build-up present on the inside of the ice machine next to the soda machine. Minor build-up observed on the guard plate in the kitchen ice machine.
9324 S. 7 Hwy.
• Critical violation 3-501.17: There was no date marking on prepared, ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous food containers kept in the back small reach-in cooler for more than 24 hours. CORRECTED by marking with prepared date.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: There were multiple chemical cleaner and pesticide spray bottles stored directly next to food and single use items in the bar area. CORRECTED by moving to separate chemical area.