54TH STREET BAR & GRILL
815 SE Third Street
• Critical violation 3-501.14: Rice was 71°F after being portioned in a covered container for more than 4 hours. It was discarded. Gringo dip was 83°F after being portioned in covered containers for less than 2 hours. It was uncovered and placed in an ice bath to rapidly bring it down to 41°F or below. Potentially hazardous foods must be cooled from 135°F to 70°F in 2 hours or less and from 70°F to 41°F or below in 4 hours or less.
LA FUENTE MEXICAN RESTAURANT
1225 NE Douglas
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Raw chicken and raw shell eggs were observed above fresh vegetables in the reach-in cooler on the cook’s line. CORRECTED by placing the raw animal products on the bottom shelf.
LONGVIEW PHILLIPS 66
3325 SW Third Street
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Hot dog internal temperatures were found to be 105°F to 106°F. Internal holding temperature needs to be 135°F or greater. The holding temperatures were reported to be approximately four hours. Cooking control temperature was observed to be set at the lowest temperature setting. The hot dogs were DISCARDED during the inspection.
LSN HS SOCCER CONCESSION
901 NE Douglas
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Sausage and hot dogs in the back 7up reach-in cooler were 50-51°F. They were discarded. Reach-in coolers must hold potentially hazardous food at 41°F or below.
• Critical violation 5-103.11: The hot water available at the hand sink and three-compartment sink was 61°F. Hot water of 110°F or above must be available at all sinks.
104 SE Third Street
• Critical violation 5-203.14: A hose was attached to a faucet in the large sinks next to the dishwashing machine and the hose was resting below the rim of the sink. There was no backflow prevention device on the faucet. The establishment installed a backflow prevention device on the faucet during the inspection and the violation was CORRECTED.
860 NW Blue Pkwy.
• Critical violation 2-401.11: Personal beverage containers without straws were observed in the kitchen - CORRECTED. Personal beverage containers in food preparation areas must have lids and straws.
• Critical violation 3-301.11: Inspector observed cooks handling ready to eat food in the sushi station with bare hands. Manager was observed touching fried won-tons with bare hands. CORRECTED THROUGH DISCUSSION. No bare hand contact with ready to eat food is permitted.
• Critical violation 4-601.11: Build-up observed on the rim of a beer mug in the reach-in cooler – CORRECTED. Glassware must be clean to sight and touch.A re-inspection will be done to insure continued compliance.