CASEY'S GENERAL STORE
1800 NE Langsford
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Bottles of motor oil were observed stored beside cans of soup and bags of chips and above bags of coffee. Poisonous or toxic materials shall be stored so they can not contaminate food, equipment, utensils, linens, and single-service and single-use articles. CORRECTED.
115 SE 291 Hwy.
• Critical violation 3-501.14: Chicken being pulled apart and portioned out was 78-80°F. Room temperature was 71-74°F. When asked about the chicken it was discovered the chicken had been cooked more than 5 hours ago and it had never been cooled below 70°F. It was discarded. Cooked potentially hazardous food must be cooled within 2 hours from 135°F to 70°F and within 4 hours from 70°F to 41°F or below.
695 NW Blue Pkwy.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Chemical bottles were stored next to cleaned food equipment on a shelf below the slicer table - CORRECTED. Poisonous materials must be separated from cleaned food equipment.
LMS WINE CREATORS LLC
127 SE Third St.
• Critical violation 3-501.18: Sliced pepperoni and sausage, cream cheese dip, and bean salad were observed in the reach-in cooler and they were labeled with prep dates 5/14/13 and 5/17/13 and they were all past their 7 day discard date. They were discarded. CORRECTED. Refrigerated, ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous food prepared at the establishment must be used or discarded within 7 days of preparation or opening.
• Critical violation 7-102.11: Soap was observed in a beverage container that had a commercial "Triple Sec" label on it. The beverage labeled was covered up and the container was properly labeled. CORRECTED. Chemicals must be labeled with the common name of the chemical.
LS R7 SWIM AND DIVE FACILITY
3498 SW Windemere Drive
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Sanitizer was observed to be stored over the ice machine. CORRECTED during this inspection.
903 W. Chipman
• Critical violation 2-401.11: Employee coffee cup with a lid but no straw observed on a top of a plastic container holding salad mix - CORRECTED. Drink containers in a food preparation area must have a lid and a straw.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Chemical spray bottle was observed hanging on a rolling rack containing hamburger buns - CORRECTED. Chemicals must be separated from foods.
PEPPER JAX GRILL
1720 NW Chipman Rd.
• Critical violation 2-102.11: When asked by the inspector what the proper cleaning frequencey and procedure is for the wicker baskets used to serve food is, manager stated they are sprayed out after each use. Inspector explained that once the baskets are used by a customer, they must be washed, rinsed, and sanitized before using again. Manager stated that this will be the procedure from now on. VIOLATION CORRECTED.