7-ELEVEN No. 13283
909 SW Oldham Pkwy.
• Critical violation 7-206.12: A block of rodent bait was observed in the dry storage room - CORRECTED. Rodent bait shall be contained in a covered, tamper-resistant bait station.
FULL STOP (VALERO)
1601 NE Douglas
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Cleaning supplies were observed stored above single service cups. CORRECTED, the employee removed the cups.
3390 SW Facination Dr.
• Critical violation 2-401.11: An employee was observed eating/drinking at the service counter. CORRECTED by management during this inspection.
NEXT DOOR PIZZA AND PUB
3385 SW Fascination Dr.
• Critical violation 3-202.11: Salad bar food items were observed to be stored at temperatures exceeding 41°F. (cheese @ 50°F, pepperoni @ 49°F, dressing @ 48°F) The potentially hazardous food items were voluntarily DISPOSED of during the inspection. Modification to air flow and cold surface contact by food containers were made by management during the inspection. This violation will require a re-inspection and must be corrected within three days. The re-inspection will be performed on 7-29-13 and a re-inspection fee of $100 will be due at that time.
1225 NE Rice Road
• Critical violation 2-401.11: An open bottled of water was observed on the food production table. The manager removed the drink during the inspection. CORRECTED
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Stainless steel polish was observed stored with the pizza boxes. The manager removed the bottle during the inspection. CORRECTED.
1740 NW Chipman Road
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Bottle of degreaser observed on the counter next to the soup warmer and single use food items - CORRECTED, store poisonous or toxic materials so they can not contaminate food, equipment, utensils, linens, and single-service and single-use articles.
180 SE 150 Hwy.
• Critical violation 4-602.11: Debris accumulation was observed in the shake blender. CORRECTED during this inspection.
1808 A NW Chipman Road
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Meatballs held on steam table had an internal temperature of 115°F - 122°F. It was determined that they were held in the steam table for only a few minutes so the manager was allowed to reheat the product to 165°F and serve. Hold potentially hazardous foods at 41°F or below or 135°F or above.
3380 Fascination Drive
• Critical violation 4-602.11: Mold growth was observed inside the beverage dispenser ice chute. CORRECTED during this inspection.
605 SW Jefferson
• Critical violation 7-206.12: Two pieces of uncovered rodent bait were observed on the floor in the kitchen - CORRECTED. Rodent bait shall be contained in a covered, tamper-resistant bait station.
THE PORTABLE CHEF
2605 SW Winterview Circle
• Critical violation 5-203.14: A backflow preventer was not present on the hose bib at the utility sink. CORRECTED during this inspection.
240 NW Oldham Pkwy.
• Critical violation 3-501.17: Container of prepared chili was not date labeled - CORRECTED when the manager properly labeled the container.