825 NE Lakewood Blvd.
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Ready-to-eat chicken was stored directly next to raw beef and raw shelled eggs. CORRECTED by moving chicken to top shelf.
• Critical violation 3-501.17: Multiple items of ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous foods were not date labeled. CORRECTED with date marking.
• Critical violation 7-102.11: Multiple chemical spray bottles were unlabeled. CORRECTED by discarding unidentifiable chemical spray bottle and labeling others with common name.
20 NE Sycamore
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Right side reach-in cooler on cook's line was not holding at 41°F or below. Ambient air thermometer was reading 50°F. Internal temperatures were: tuna salad 52°F, ranch dressing 47°F. All potentially hazardous foods were discarded.
• Critical violation 4-703.11: No sanitizer detected in wiping cloth buckets (0 ppm quat) - CORRECTED. Employee emptied the buckets and replaced it with an appropriate amount of sanitizer (200 ppm quat).
P.O. Box 577
• Critical violation 3-501.17: There were multiple containers of ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous food in the walk-in cooler that were not date labeled. CORRECTED with date marking.
809 NE Lakewood Blvd.
• Critical violation 3-202.15: There were several badly dented cans in the kitchen area. CORRECTED by setting aside cans to be returned to manufacturer for exchange.
219 SE Main
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Salad dressing reach-in cooler was not holding at 41°F or below. Ranch dressing that was prepared in house was observed at 58°F in this cooler. All potentially hazardous foods were discarded.
• Critical violation 4-601.11: Build-up observed on guard plate in kitchen ice machine (repeat).
PRESTO No. 1623
909 NW Chipman
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Cleaning chemicals were observed on a shelf above the clean side of the three compartment sink. CORRECTED when the manager moved the chemicals to the floor under the sink.
• Critical violation 7-202.12: Can of insect spray that was not approved for use in a commercial food establishment was observed by the three compartment sink. CORRECTED when manager discarded the can.
301 SW Ward
• Critical violation 2-102.11: When asked the proper procedure to clean tongs and other food contact utensils/equipment, manager stated to the inspector that items were cleaned without a sanitizer step. CORRECTED through discussion.
THE PIZZA CO.
809 NE Woods Chapel Rd.
• Critical violation 4-703.11: The quaternary ammonium compound sanitizing solution in the sink and sanitizing bucket were 100 ppm as indicated by test strip. CORRECTED by increasing sanitizer concentration to 150-200 ppm.