235 SE Main
• Critical violation 7-102.11: Chemical spray bottle was observed without a label. Corrected when the manager labeled the bottle with the common name of the chemical.
1200 Longview Park Dr.
• Critical violation 2-401.11: A drink cup was observed to be present which did not have a lid with straw. CORRECTED during this inspection.
1684 N.W. Chipman Road
• Critical violation 4-703.11: No sanitizer detected in wiping cloth buckets or in three compartment sink final rinse. Inspector discovered that the sanitizer concentrate bag was empty. Manager replaced the bag, then replaced the sanitizer solution in the sink and wiping cloth buckets. CORRECTED.
860 NW Blue Pkwy
• Critical violation 2-301.14: Inspector observed the manager touch raw chicken then touch other food utensils and a cutting board without washing his hands. This was corrected when the manager washed his hands then cleaned the areas he touched.
• Critical violation 4-702.11: Inspector observed the manager washing an ice cream scoop at the three compartment sink without a sanitizing step. CORRECTED when manager ran the item through the dish machine.
VCC ASSOCIATE CAFÉ
600 NW Pryor Road
• 3-202.11: Cold potentially hazardous foods were observed to exceed the maximum allowable temperature of 41°F at the Salad Bar. (ham 58°F, chicken 57°F, macaroni salad 45°F) These items were present at the Salad Bar for less than two hours and were returned to the reach-in cooler for correct temperature management. This violation will require a re-inspection. The re-inspection will occur on 8-17-13 and a re-inspection fee of $100 will be due at that time.