436 SW Ward
• Critical violation 2-102.11: Person in charge was not monitoring kitchen staff to insure items were being cleaned properly as indicated in the comments section of this report.
• Critical violation 2-401.11: Drink container without lid or straw observed on the cook’s line - CORRECTED when manager discarded drink.
• Critical violation 4-702.11: Inspector observed staff cleaning a prep table, cutting boards, and knives used to prepare raw chicken without a sanitizer step. This was corrected on site as stated in the comments section.
305 NE Todd George
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Watermelon observed stored below raw meat in the walk-in cooler - CORRECTED when manager moved the watermelon to an approved location.
HEAVENLY OLIVE OILS & VINEGARS
930 NW Blue Parkway Suite A
• Critical violation 5-204.11: No handwashing facility was available outside of restroom to allow convenient use by employees in food preparation, food dispensing, and warewashing areas - Please install handwashing sink in food repackaging preparation area.
HILL TOP COED TREATMENT CONTROL
301 NW Gregory Blvd.
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Chili on lunch line in steam table had an internal temperature of 122°F. Chili was DISCARDED. All potentially hazardous foods should be held at 135°F or above for hot holding. RE-INSPECTION REQUIRED
LAKEVIEW WOODS STATE SCHOOL
351 NE Gregory Blvd.
• Critical violation 4-703.11: The warewashing machine is not reaching a hot enough temperature to sanitize (160°F or above), as indicated by irreversible thermolabel. RE-INSPECTION REQUIRED.
224 NW Oldham Road
• Critical violation 4-703.11: No sanitizer detected in dishmachine final rinse (0 ppm. chlorine). Repair dishmachine so the final rinse measures between 50 - 100 ppm. chlorine.
TARGET - STARBUCKS COFFEE
1850 NW Chipman Road
• Critical violation 7-102.11: Metal pan holding sanitizer on counter was not labeled - CORRECTED by labeling the container.
149 Ward Road
• • Critical violation 3-302.11: Raw ground beef was observed above salsa in the walk-in cooler - CORRECTED when manager moved the salsa.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Chemical bottles were observed above straws in the kitchen - CORRECTED when manager moved the chemicals to an approved location.