310 SW Ward
• Critical violation 4-703.11: Inspector observed an employee running the automatic sanitizer dispenser in the three compartment sink while running plain water in the same compartment. Doing this diluted the sanitizer to an unacceptable level (<150 ppm.). Corrected when the mixture was drained and sink was filled with the sanitizer from the dispenser.
9324 S. 7 Hwy.
• Critical violation 3-501.16: The back prep cooler was not maintaining a temperature of 45°F or below. Raw ground beef being held in the cooler temped at 54°F. The ambient air temperature of the cooler was 52°F. RE-INSPECTION REQUIRED.
THE BREWTOP PUB & PATIO
700 NE Woods Chapel Road
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Raw ground beef observed above pickle buckets in the walk-in cooler. Violation corrected when manager moved pickles from the shelf below the ground beef.
310 SW Ward
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Inspector observed several packages of ready to eat foods stored in reused cardboard boxes that previously held raw ground beef. Corrected when the packages were removed from the boxes.
917 NE Woods Chapel
• Critical violation 4-703.11: No sanitizer detected in dish machine final rinse (0 ppm. available chlorine). Sanitizer concentrate bucket was empty. Bucket was replaced and machine was retested at 75 ppm. available chlorine. CORRECTED.