1680 NW Chipman Road
• Critical violation 2-301.14: Dishwasher observed handling dirty dishes then handling cleaned items without washing hands. CORRECTED; manager discussed when to wash hands with the dishwasher.
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Package containing raw sausage observed thawing on the same tray as ready to eat diced ham. CORRECTED; manager separated these two foods.
FREEB!RDS WORLD BURRITO
860 NW Blue Parkway
• Critical violation 4-601.11: Several pans and utensils on the clean equipment rack and on the peg board by the three compartment sink had food debris. Debris build-up observed on the magnetic knife holder in the back prep area (repeat). Pans and utensils in these areas must be clean.
• Critical violation 4-703.11: No sanitizer detected in three compartment sink final rinse. CORRECTED when an employee drained the sink and refilled the sink with sanitizer at the proper concentration.
• Critical violation 6-501.111: Numerous fruit/drain flies were observed around the beverage station. Use pest control if necessary to minimize presence of pests.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Chemical spray bottle and containers of stainless steel cleaner were observed on a shelf directly above a food preparation area. CORRECTED when the manager moved the chemicals to an approved location.
1663 NE Douglas
• Critical violation 2-301.14: An employee was observed entering the kitchen and immediately handling the food without washing his hands. CORRECTED, on site.
LA FUENTE MEXICAN RESTAURANT
1225 NE Douglas
• Critical violation 7-201.11: One can of wonder cleaner was observed on the counter in the bar area. CORRECTED, on site. Keep all chemicals away from food and food contact surfaces.
995 NE Rice Road
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Frozen fish was stored over a container of ready to eat hollandaise sauce located inside the walk-in cooler. CORRECTED. Raw and ready to eat food must be kept separated.
SPIN! NEAPOLITAN PIZZA
1808 D NW Chipman
• Critical violation 4-703.11: No sanitizer detected in dishmachine final rinse (0 ppm available chlorine). CORRECTED; the hose was not connected to the sanitizer bottle. Hose was reconnected and machine was retested at 75 ppm.
3701 Hollywood Drive
• Critical violation 3-304.11: Debris accumulation was observed on many dippers and laddles. Better cleaning of contact utensils is needed. CORRECTED during this inspection.
Y-LEAVE CAFE AND VENDING NORTH
777 N Blue Parkway
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Raw bacon observed on a shelf above cooked and ready to eat foods. CORRECTED when the manager moved the raw bacon to the bottom shelf.
• Critical violation 3-501.16: Pan of taco meat on salad bar steam table observed at 120°F. It was determined that the food was placed on the steam table within an hour. Manager was allowed to reheat the product to 165°F and serve.
• Critical violation 7-201.11: Chemical spray bottle observed on a shelf next to tooth picks and above single use food trays - CORRECTED. Manager moved the chemical bottle to an approved location.
• Critical violation 3-302.11: Raw shell eggs were observed above ready to eat food in the reach-in cooler - CORRECTED when the manager moved the eggs to an approved location.