LSWHS students deliver clothing to Moore, Okla., tornado victims Lee’s Summit West High School boys soccer, volleyball and basketball teams recently collected gently used clothing, school supplies and money for victims of the 2013 tornado in Moore, Okla. Representatives from the teams, accompanied by LSW assistant principal Debbie Katzfey, delivered the donations Sept. 25 to Moore where they also toured the area and visited the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum. In all, the school donated more than $3,000 as well as a bus full of clothing and school supplies.
- Former Lees Summit High baseball player Jonathan Aldridge taking on headfirst the new Hollywood
- Seniors at Lee’s Summit West get into the groove for Mr. Titan contest
- Lee’s Summit hires new city attorney
- Lee’s Summit names new chief technology officer
- Community News
- All Community News
- Church Listings
- Giving Their Time
- On the Job
- What's in a Name
- Confidence in the resurrection
- Canine control
- Student art exhibit featured in Jefferson City
- STG summer camp to perform Seussical Jr.