Lee’s Summit North High School football players recently visited with kindergarten students at Mason Elementary as part of the team’s Broncos and Books program. The football team initiated Broncos and Books three years ago to help establish relationships with elementary schools and future Broncos. Approximately 12 to 14 Bronco football players visit various elementary schools. Players read to the students and discuss the importance of reading. “It has been awesome for our players to understand the importance of being a role model to so many of these young kids,” said Ty Kohl, LSN head football coach.
- Former Lees Summit High baseball player Jonathan Aldridge taking on headfirst the new Hollywood
- Seniors at Lee’s Summit West get into the groove for Mr. Titan contest
- Lee’s Summit hires new city attorney
- Lee’s Summit names new chief technology officer
- Community News
- All Community News
- Church Listings
- Giving Their Time
- On the Job
- What's in a Name
- Confidence in the resurrection
- Canine control
- Student art exhibit featured in Jefferson City
- STG summer camp to perform Seussical Jr.