Safe and sound

February 26, 2014 

Lee’s Summit firefighters on Feb. 23 poured water and foam onto a burning roof and attic at 421 NE Churchill St. Occupants of the four-unit, two story townhome had safely evacuated. Embers from a fireplace caused the fire at 421, other units were reoccupied as firefighters could stop the blaze before it spread

Lee's Summit Journal is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service